Want a great pool, be accurate with cleaning. Are you sweat, full of sunscreen? Take a shower before you swim.
Valves on the water- and fraførsel water pipes to heat inside the machine cabinet by the pool should not be touched!
(control the pressure and are regulated for optimal function)
Taparella (pool cover):
Keyhole outside the machine cabinet at the swimming pool.
II = Open , (stops automatically when it is fully open).
I = Close, (stops automatically when it is fully closed)
NB! Water pump should be OFF when tapar ella closed, so it does not become counter!
Fully closed at night to prevent heat loss, to increase safety and to reduce contamination.
Open during the day when someone is home, collects solar heat.
Light in the pool:
Key next key tapar ella on the outside of the fuse box by the pool - on / off
In machine cabinet by the pool there is a management- and fuse cabinets:
(Left fuse box:
Left fuse for heating (Off / On). Will stand by (Downturned).
Right fuse is for the water pump, clensing system (Off / On). Should be on (upturned).
Fuse for the taparella. Securing button should be pressed.)
Middle cabinet, key cabinet for water pump:
Water pump is central to the continuous purification process.
Left switch is for the waterpump
Upturned = Manuelly (on). For vacuuming or forced heating.
Centre position = Off. When the filter must tas ut and cleaned and when taparella closed.
Downturned = Automatic (the timer will control the function of the water pump)
Timer: This is pre-set - should not be touched. (must be 4 hours, 4 hours of, 4 hours, etc.. hver 4de time)
(Controls the water pump when the left switch is on automatic. Each key of the timer corresponds to ½ hour.
In July and August the pump should run 4 hours three times daily..
The rest of the year while the pool is in use it is sufficient 3 hours three times daily.
The recommended number of hours per day is about. temperature of the water (in Centigrades) divided by 2
(for example 24 degrees indicates 12 hour filtration, by 3 times á 4 hours))
Right switch for lighting down inside the swimming pool: On / off
Cleaning - vacuum consists of three tasks:
- running the robot every time it is needed because there is debris on the bottom of the pool, daily if you wish.
- use hoof to clean surface
- To clean the filter in the pool at least every week (mondays), if necessary more often (we tend to clean it every 2. Today even).
1. The robot can be started at a time of day where no one should swim. It takes about 2 ½ hours and stops by itself. (We usually run it after our morningswim, while enjoying the great communal breakfast by the poolside, And while we look at the robot strolling around on the bottom)
2. Nobody should swim while the robot is in the water (electrical device - can theoretically provide shock, or one can become entangled in the cord)!
3. The whole robot stand can be carried out to the pool deck near the pool stairs.
4. Before the robot blue wire attached to the generator, stretch the wire out in it's full length (you may do this in the water) to prevent windings or nots, then attach it to the generator (ensure that you fix it well).
5. Set the robot down in the water by lifting (it in the handles) until all the air is released. Once it is in the water it can be lowered to the bottom by holding the cord. When landed correctly on the bottom.
6. Connect the power, extension cord hanging in the machine cabinet by the pool.
7. On the generator there is a switch, Now it may be turned on.
8. The robot will clean the bottom of the poolin about 2 ½ hours . It stops automatically when it is finished. Turn the switch of the generator off. Disconnect the power supply.
9. Pull the cord of the robot till it reaches the surface, lifting it up by means of handles, not use the cord to lift it out of the water.
10. Turn the robot upside down (It has rubber buttons on the handles to rest o when turned upside down).
11. Here you see two yellow locks that can be opened.
12. Then lift out the center section and the filter is emerging, it is fasened in this lid.
13. Note how the filter is attached. Two small plastic locks hold the corners in place, and a tight elastic band holds the rest in place.
14. Remove the filter, turn the bag inside out it and clean thourougly, both the filter and the inside of the lid (you may use the yellow hose on the outside wall of The Rabbit House. Glad to do it while the filter is paving up by Outdoor).
15. Replace the filter. Ensure that the four corners are at ends of the poles and attached with plastic latches. This means that the filter must curls on each arm before plastic latches is reset.
16. Put the lid back, make sure the filter does not become trapped along the edges.
17. Close the two yellow locks (If this is difficult, some of filter may be trapped between the lid and the robot). Then, the robot can be put back in place.
18. The robot should be in the cabinet by the pool when it is not in use. The cabinet should be locked. The robot and control cabinets are not toys for children! The lock is also a protection against theft.
Pool filter: (located under chloro curve under the lid by the steps)
1. Turn off the water pump (see above - switch to the center position).
2. Remove the chloro basket and then the filter can be lifted out. (If the water does not flow through the filter bag, must be cleaned more often).Wash and rinse the chlorine curve and the filter thoroughly with powerful beam (residual pieces with chlorine must not be laid on wood). The hose on the outside of kastanjetørkeloftet used, filter bag inside out and placed on slabs up by the shower and rinsed thoroughly.
3. Return the filter.
4. Set the water pump on manually (upturned), now the filter is sucked down into place
5. Add chlor to the basket. (remnants of former and at least 1 new large piece daily, but depending chlorine measurement, see below)
6. Put the pump back on automatically (switch downturned).
Water quality should be tested at least once every week, several times a week in July / August.
Test Equipment is a small box with two reagent to test the water and a collector.
Put the collector into the water, Please take water well below the surface (0,5 m).
Pour off a little water off the top (down to the mark)
Fill 4 drops of red reagent at the pH sylinder and 4 drops of yellow reagent at Chlorine sylinder.
Turn up / down a few times to even out.
Read off the colourscales on Ph and chlorine content.
Ph tend not to be a problem.
Make sure there is enough chlorine. It is better that it is in excess than in the lower part of the scale.
Ph: PH should be between 7,2 and 7,6.
For Ph < 7,2 add Ph (increased by 0.1 by addition of 0,25 kg) For Ph > 7,6 add Ph- (decreases with 0,1 by supplying 0,5 kg)
Chlorine: 1 – 3 tablets of 200 g (the large tablets which dissolve slowly) to be added to chlorine curve filter (not directly in the pool). The number of tablets is a result of the measurement.
Consumption is about. a large tablet every day
"Shock Treatment" should be done once every month, and when too low chlorine concentration. Apply 25 – 30 of the small chlorine tablets that dissolve easily in chlorine curve and let the water pump run on manual these are dissolved (roughly 15 minutes).
The chlorine smell and burning eyes may be too little chlorine. Organic substances survives, and react with chlorine. This releases chlorine gas. Treatment is "shock therapy".
Algae Prevention: Every Saturday added at least ½ liter "First Algicides" directly in the pool.
Cleaning: Waterline Edge (10 – 15 cm pool edge above waterline, staircase and plastic by the taparellla) may be washed optionally with "SA DT B, Pulicia di superficiale sporche di grasso " if needed. Use kitchen sponges, The hard green side and gloves. Put on some undiluted detergent directly on the sponge and rub away the dirt, then rinse with water in the pool.
Amount of water:
At the side of the filter under the lid is an overflow pipe to prevent too much water in the pool when raining or filling with the hose. Too little water prevents cleaning feature to work. It is not automatic replenishment of water. Use the yellow hose outside The Rabbit House. Fill before level is 3 cm below overflow pipe (measured when the pump is off). In summer, when the swimming pool is in frequent use it should be replenished daily.
(Do not use tap poolside, it is not drinking.)